Back to the beginning of the Museum Web Site

This document is the program for a demonstration of stereophonic sound presented by Electrical Research Products and Bell Laboratories on June 20, 1940. Both of these companies were subsidiaries of American Telephone & Telegraph. Bell Labs had been doing experimental work in multichannel recording for nearly a decade. Thanks to Chuck Spero for making this interesting item available.

Back to Sound Index